Wednesday 10 December 2014

DRY HERB VAPE NO LONGER ALLOWED ON AMAZON

Many of you have discovered that all natural vaporizers were removed from amazon.com. It holds true. Amazon deleted all vaporizer listings without even sending a notice to the vendors. Many vendors discovered all of their lists removed without any explanation. This caused a firestorm of phone calls to the Amazon.com client service. The only idea that was offered was a letter explaining "organic vaporizers are no longer able to be sold on our website". They stated it was for lawful factors and gave no further explanation.

Vaporizers eliminated from Amazon.com-- What can you do?  Where do I find a dry herb vape on amazon?

4 comments:

  1. This is really tremendous that the way you desceibe. This information is so much more than I needed!
    keep it up .
    oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I really appreciate all the great content you have here. I am glad I cam across it!
    ราคาส่ง

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about half an hour. I am a newbie and your post is valuable for me.
    e liquid online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
    vapor

    ReplyDelete

http://www.esyndicat.com/